Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome Back...

It's been a while since I've posted, I've cleaned up my blog and started anew. There have been so many changes in my life, thankfully, most of them have been for the better. I can't help but smile when I realize the false relationships we build with people simply because of proximity or temporary likeness. I'm grateful, that at 22 I've realized this before it was too late. I'm now surrounding myself with people who have longevity instead of those who are just around for the season.

Since this is my first blog in a while, all of my blogs will be ending with a picture and/or music lyric that defines how I'm feeling at the moment. I know music has the ability to bring people together from all walks of life...


"Now I know what empty is... I've had enough, I've had enough of this"
- Lifehouse f/Chris Daughtry
Song: Had Enough
Album: Smoke and Mirrors


No comments:

Post a Comment