Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Viva la Vida

I had kind of an epiphany today. Being that I'm a fresh 24, it's weird to look back at my life and analyze how much I've grown. I actually took just the last 6 months and it was a bit overwhelming to see how far I've come into adulthood. Waking up in the morning going to a job that requires a few more hours than 9-5 is very demanding. Where do I have time for a sig other?.... My frenz, or even to party?...

That's when I realized even though it's totally an oxymoron, life is legit short (even though it's the longest thing you'll ever do) it goes by VERY quickly. That's why you have to make sure you enjoy every second of it. Don't get bogged down by stupid people or meaningless happenstances. You're better than that. Live. Laugh. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment