Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pudding: Proof Not Included

It has come to my attention that some people (mainly women) feel as though not telling them EVERYTHING is considered lying or telling false truths. I completely disagree. When it comes to sleeping with your best friend and not telling you about it or accidentally pissing on your toothbrush and not bringing it up in random conversation, sure, those things warrant a screamfest of emotion from your significant other. Some things are on a need to know basis though, I'm not going to tell you what I had for lunch every day or what time I evacuated my bowels, is that keeping secrets from you?... Probably not.

What needs to happen is that there is a flow of information that needs to be established. Are you a person who wants to know the truth regardless if it hurts, or is ignorance bliss? We also need to realize that chances are, when we go snooping, digging and looking for trouble, we are going to find it. Save yourself the trouble, date someone you can trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment